During your visit to the page of adigital.gr and to order products, but also to ensure the possibility of contacting you so that we can inform you about our new products, you may be asked to state information that concerns you (name, phone, city, email address, etc.).
The personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the website of adigital.gr are intended exclusively to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by third parties, without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 for protection from the processing of personal data, as applicable from time to time.
The website adigital.gr, operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community legislation and safely retains your personal data for as long as you are registered in the service of adigital.gr
The personal data you declare in the online store adigital.gr are used exclusively by it, to support, promote and execute the transaction. The information kept in the file may be disclosed to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. The Customer has, within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the rights of information and objection provided by articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997.
adigital.gr attaches special importance to the protection of privacy and personal data of visitors/users. It is pointed out that personal data means by the relevant legislation (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU) only the information concerning an identified or – based on certain characteristics – an identifiable natural person (data subject). Information concerning legal persons and groups of persons or information of a statistical nature, from which it is not possible to refer to a designated or identifiable natural person, does not fall into this category and is excluded from the scope of the relevant legislation.
adigital.gr may modify this policy, at any time and without notice, by posting any such modification through our website.
By navigating and using our website, visitors/users acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted the Data Protection Policy.
In the following terms, you will find important information about the type, and purpose of use of your personal data, their protection and your rights as subjects of this data.
For any clarification you can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer at adigital.gr
- Responsible body: Responsible for the processing of personal data is adigital.gr.
- Personal data we collect: When you visit our website you are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. The only cases we ask for your personal information are:
- During the electronic submission form. In this case, we request the information:
▪ E-mail address (email)
Purpose and principles of personal data collection: adigital.gr collects and processes the personal data of visitors/users exclusively in the context of fulfilling its purposes and functions and more specifically for the service of communication with you and in the context of the provision of services. The processing is limited to the personal data that are necessary and appropriate for the fulfillment of the purposes and functions of the node. The processing is subject to the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation and the relevant EU law, Greek legislation and the relevant international treaties and conventions.
- Use of the personal data we collect: The personal data we collect from the communication platform we have on our website is used only for the needs of communication with you and for your better service. The cookies used when navigating the website, are categorized into essentials, statistics and marketing. The necessary cookies help to use a website, allowing basic functions, such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Marketing cookies are used to identify visitors to websites. Their intention is to show ads to the individual user. No further processing, promotion, or exchange of this data takes place. In any case, for the above use of your personal data, relevant consent is required in advance.
- Transmission / Disclosure of data to third parties: The personal data collected may be disclosed or transmitted to third parties if required to fulfill obligations by law or necessary to fulfill the purposes and functions of the website, subject to the guarantees of the relevant legislation. We may entrust certain services and functions of the Website to natural or legal persons. Only those personal data that are necessary for the fulfillment of the assigned services are transmitted to these persons and are committed to adigital.gr regarding the confidentiality and secure processing of personal data.
- Your rights in relation to the processing of data concerning you: According to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / EU, you have the right both during the collection phase and later to be informed about the possible processing of data concerning you, the purpose and the notification/transmission to third parties and the identity (right to information and access). You also have the right to request the correction, updating, or deletion of your personal data that we hold. You also have the right to restrict processing and the right to object. For your information and the exercise of your rights you can contact the Personal Data Protection Communication Manager at adigital.gr. Also according to the Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- Confidentiality and security: The personal data we collect in the context of the operation of the website is absolutely necessary for the purposes of communicating with you. They are strictly confidential and are kept for the purposes of this communication only. This data is accessible to a few executives of the organization, who are committed to maintaining confidentiality. In addition, we have adequate security systems and take all necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures in order to avoid any breach of personal data security (leakage, disclosure, access by unauthorized persons) from our systems.
The information we request from you
Privacy: Every visitor can browse adigital.gr without giving any personal information. We will need personal data (e-mail, telephone) only when you become a member or fill out a form or if you choose to receive our informative e-mail.
Cookies: In order to be able to offer a personalized service, most large companies use alphanumeric identification files, the so-called cookies. Cookies are small files (text files), which are sent and stored on the user’s computer, allowing websites such as adigital.gr to run smoothly and without technical anomalies, to collect multiple user options, to identify frequent users, to facilitate their access to it and to collect data for the improvement of the content of the site. Cookies do not damage users’ computers or the files stored on them.
Access to the systems of adigital.gr (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers/users while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential data and information of the company